What are small changes that you can make that will result to a big difference in your life?
1. Ask: What did I learn today? Then write it down. Challenge your assumptions.
2. Ask: What would I like to learn? Write it down.
3. Exercise. Apparently 30 minutes of exercise is just as beneficial as a 1 hour workout.
4. Meditate. I ask myself for 10 mins./day.
5. Learn to cook a couple of very good dishes. Eat good food. For an even better experience – learn to shop for good ingredients.
6. Take the time to choose your friends.
7. Stop watching broadcast TV. Ditch cable TV. Choose what you watch.
8. Take a sec to be grateful. Take a minute to laugh and a lifetime to indulge your curiosity.
9. Learn Key board shortcuts for your browser & Operating System. It makes it much much faster to get stuff done.
10. Say “Thank you” and really mean it.